Helping your child develop early is a great way they achieve their age developmental milestones. Children transition along with milestones as they age. Cognitive and physical developments skills that they learn early in life serve as critical building blocks for additional blocks. A child may achieve and surpass walking or cognitive abilities above their peers. It all boils down to how much head start and encouragement parents can give.
Parents are therefore advised to invest early to reap stellar child well-being. Growth between 1 & 5 years are the most critical years for children. Research has proven that a child has reached 85% brain maturity by the time they attain 5 years. Here are 3 wonderful ways a parent can improve a child’s developmental skills
Kitchen simulation toys which come in plastic and cardboard paper allow for creative skill developments. It serves as a fun way to play while creating a learning avenue to know the kitchen makeup. This is because the model is made up of miniature replicas of household kitchen items/utensils.
- The simulation toy comes with unique sound effects and lighting to get the child highly involved.
- This toy simulation consists of tested non-toxic materials. It is ideal for children above 3 years.
- It creates a great bonding experience between the parent and child or between the child and peers.
- Also, it serves as a great way to pretend while learning.
This highly thought of and provoking children’s book comes highly designed to stimulate learning interest. These books are attention-grabbing with their lovely design. They have tails which stick out and serve as rattles. Children have shown great fascination about animals and learning ability with this educational medium.
- The book creates a listening ability when a parent reads from it. The book comes with an internal ring which makes a noise to arrest the attention of children.
- It also comes in a cloth cover which poses no toxic threat to children who may bite or chew it. The tails which stick out are soft so it eradicates injury worries.
- The book creates a unique bonding experience between a parent and the child.
The unique baby walking assistant enables toddlers to walk upright without toppling. Parents should encourage babies to take their first steps with this assistant. It functions by having upright harnesses which an adult leverages with.
- It can be used both indoors and outdoors with the support of a grown-up.
- It checks and reduces the number of times babies fall. Parents have less baby bruise anxiety worries.
- The baby walking assistant has proven to be safe.
- The harnesses strut from the baby’s shoulder eradicating baby arm tugging.
- Parents walk behind their babies. This helps eliminate the traditional back or chest ache parents suffer while carrying babies in a pouch. Do leverage and jump-start early child developments with these unique method offering.